Our reunions have taken place yearly at Bower springs This years reunion will be the same day, last Saturday of September. September 29,2018 and we hope to have it at Hopkinton State Park. More info will follow
Our reunion September 28,2014 2p-5p
Be sure to put 23 Flanagan Rd, Bolton, Ma. On your Calendars and into your GPS.
The parking lot is across the street from this address.
Bowers Spring Conservation Area in Bolton is a favorite spot for dogs who want to run and swim. Wooded trails, open fields and a large pond are highlights. On a nice day, many dogs come here to play! Exit 27 off of 495; about 20 mins from downtown Northborough.
1) Right off 495 ramp towards Bolton
2) Right at intersection with Sugar Rd (right after passing under highway)
3) Continue to fork, bear left onto Golden Run Rd (narrow road, stay far right) and follow to end
4) Right onto Harvard Rd for about ¼ mile Flanagan Road on left leads to Bowers Spring parking lot.
5) The time will be 2p-5p Anyone wanting to go earlier (1pm) we are bringing our picnic basket and I will bring water for everyone. We will also have one of Jims hand made bins to raffle and donations will go towards a charity of our choice
6) We are all responsible for picking up after our dogs, any dog that will not come back to their owner should not be off leash. If you plan to let your dog swim have a towel so he/she will not shake on others. There will also be a hat contest so please bring your dogs favorite hat
This FB page has some beautiful pix of this area https://www.facebook.com/BowerSprings